Raisins are one of the most popular types of dried fruit, which are rich in minerals and iron, and are available in different samples and types in the market, and each of them is used in certain cases. One type of raisin is known as golden malayer raisin, it is among the well-known examples of raisins at the international markets.
This type of raisin, which is also known as Sultana raisin number 11, this type of Sultana has a brighter color due to the addition of sulfur, and its sweetness is less than Sultana raisin.
What Are Malayer Raisins made from?
Golden Malayer raisins, also known as Malayer raisins, is obtained from a special type of seedless grape that is yellow or golden in color. These grapes are dried using special methods, and after drying, the grapes are transferred to the carbon dioxide room and placed in special wooden boxes.
These boxes are placed on the existing shelves in this small room. At this stage, sulfur is placed in a special container made of metal, and then the sulfur is set on fire.
Finally, after a short period of time, the color of the raisins turns yellow due to the sulfur smoke that spreads in the air, and as a result, golden raisins are produced. The maximum permissible limit of So 2 in golden raisins is 2000 ppm.
After the raw raisins enter the factory, a sample is taken from it and sent to the laboratory.
If it meets our standards enters the production line and goes through the following processes:
- It is washed two to three times until it is completely free of soil and plant residues
- It is transferred to the oven to dry and reduce its humidity
- It passes through a laser sorting machine to separate the burnt seeds
- They pass through the X-ray scanning machine to separate materials such as glass and stone.
- It passes through the metal detector to separate if there is metal in the raisins
The size of Malayer Raisin is as follows:
Jumbo: 270-300 per 100 grams (depends on crop year)
Standard: 301-360 per 100 grams (depends on crop year)
Malayer Raisins Harvest Time
Golden Long Raisin`s Harvest Season starts in August.
Malayer Raisins nutrition
· of which saturated fatty acids
Total dietary fiber
How to add the benefits of Malayer Raisins to our diet?
Golden malayer Raisins are a nutritious & sweet addition to your baked or raw recipes such as:
- Bread & Confectionery: Great sweetness of Golden Malayer raisins can make it possible to use this product in cookies, cakes, pies, tarts, and puddings.
- Granola: many are enjoying the Oats now, but Oat is never complete without the delicacy of raisins. For a more appetizing color, we recommend Golden Malayer Raisins.
- Energetic Snack: some consumers, like Athletes, mix Golden Malayer Raisins with Dried figs, pistachio, and dried fruits to fulfill their body needs.
- Salad: You can blend green raisins with your salad to complete a nutritious meal for your body.
- Smoothie: Golden Malayer Raisins give a unique tangy-sweet taste to your smoothies.
Iranian Malayer Raisins Supplier and Exporter
Arah Company As a supplier, wholesaler and exporter of all kinds of Iranian raisins like: golden raisin, sun dried raisins and ETC, has been able to satisfy its customers by relying on its many years of experience and its reliable supply chain. We always try our best to increase the quality and satisfaction of our customers by following the latest market trends.
We are one of the largest supplier , wholesaler and exporter of malayer raisin in Iran, We must say that you should not worry about the quality and price. We are experts in the supply and export of dried fruits & nuts to 5 continents and behind each of our products is a vigilant team familiar with global trends. Please contact us to get the product specification and wholesale price of golden malyer raisins.